We’ll be using Zoom for our Sunday gathering for the foreseeable future. Zoom is a video conferencing tool that works on all devices and platforms. All you need is an internet connection and a camera on your device (or, you can just call in). Here’s the link (it is the same link every week):
What can you expect on Sunday?
- Our team will lead a time of prayer, reflection and worship.
- We’ll leverage technology to offer opportunities to engage and interact throughout the morning.
- Each household will log on with one device. We would recommend, if you have the possibility, of logging in on a device with the largest screen; however, Zoom works great on a phone too.
- While we hope people will choose to turn on their cameras for our time together (seeing each other in a day of social distancing will be a gift), it is also not required. You can simply log into Zoom and keep your camera off. You’ll still be able to hear and see everything that our team will be leading.
- Need help with Zoom? Check out a few tips here by downloading the file.
BranchKids will meet online every Tuesday at 10am. This will be a time to connect, learn about God and hang out together. After we meet, an email will be sent to parents with activities they can do at home. This group is for our kids in Preschool-5th grade. The link is the same every time we gather: https://zoom.us/j/120489421
BranchStudents had its final meeting over Zoom Sunday, May 17. We’re looking forward to gathering again in the fall!
Every Monday and Friday at 2pm, SaraJane Herrboldt will lead us through a simple mindfulness exercise together. Children and students are encouraged to join us. The link is the same every time we gather: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/274748208