Every week at 10am we’ll continue to use Zoom in the weeks and months ahead. Here’s the link (it is the same link every week): https://zoom.us/j/864871555
Option: worship on the lawn
- September 13 and 27: in addition to Zoom, we will also offer the option of worshiping on the lawn at the church building (973 28th St. SE). Some of our speakers and musicians will be on the lawn — others will be on Zoom.
- Please note: we will be practicing physical distancing of 6 feet or more before, during and after worship. To help in this, spaces will be painted on the lawn – one space per household.
- Please bring a chair/blanket.
- All of our practices during worship will be contact-less.
What can you expect on Sunday on Zoom?
- Our team will lead a time of prayer, reflection and music. We’ll also consider what the Scriptures have to say to us as we navigate this new world.
- We’ll leverage technology to offer opportunities to engage and interact throughout the morning.
- While we would love for people to turn on their cameras, it is certainly not required. You can simply log into Zoom and keep your camera off. You’ll still be able to hear and see everything that our team will be leading.
- Need help with Zoom? Check out a few tips here by downloading the file.
Because of current guidelines we are not currently able to offer in-person ministry for our kids. However, starting September 13, we invite preschool and gradeschool age kids to join us on Zoom at 9:45am for fifteen minutes of fun, teaching and connection (use the Sunday Zoom link above).
BranchStudents begins meeting again September 27, October 4 and 18!
These meetings will be in person and will take place in small groups of 6-8 (the time of meeting is still TBD).
We’ll keep physically distanced the whole night. Groups will meet for one hour, and if we have any snacks or play any games they will all be contact-less.
We’ll be using these three meetings to evaluate what we do for November and beyond. Want to stay updated? Check out our FB page. Search “BranchStudents” and request to join. Or, simply shoot us an email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Every Wednesday at 2pm, SaraJane Herrboldt will lead a group through a simple mindfulness exercise together. Children and students are encouraged to join us. The link is the same every time we gather: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/274748208