Every week: we’ll continue to use Zoom in the weeks and months ahead. Here’s the link (it is the same link every week): https://zoom.us/j/864871555
Option: worship on the lawn
- July 12, 26, August 9 and 23: in addition to Zoom, we will also offer the option of worshiping on the lawn at the church building. Some of our speakers and musicians will be on the lawn — others will be on Zoom.
- Please note: we will be practicing physical distancing of 6 feet or more before, during and after worship. To help in this, spaces will be painted on the lawn – one space per household.
- Please bring a chair/blanket.
- All of our practices during worship will be contact-less.
- We will evaluate how these two Sundays go and then make a decision about if/when we may offer the lawn as an option in August.
What can you expect on Sunday on Zoom?
- Our team will lead a time of prayer, reflection and worship.
- We’ll leverage technology to offer opportunities to engage and interact throughout the morning.
- Each household will log on with one device. We would recommend, if you have the possibility, of logging in on a device with the largest screen; however, Zoom works on a phone too.
- While we hope people will choose to turn on their cameras for our time together (seeing each other in a day of social distancing will be a gift), it is certainly not required. You can simply log into Zoom and keep your camera off. You’ll still be able to hear and see everything that our team will be leading.
- Need help with Zoom? Check out a few tips here by downloading the file.
Because of current guidelines we are not currently able to offer in-person ministry for our kids. We are considering new ways to engage the younger ones among us in the weeks ahead. Want to help? email email@example.com
BranchStudents had its final meeting for the school year over Zoom Sunday, May 17. We’re looking forward to gathering again in the fall!
Every Wednesday at 2pm, SaraJane Herrboldt will lead us through a simple mindfulness exercise together. Children and students are encouraged to join us. The link is the same every time we gather: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/274748208